Monday, November 30, 2009

FYI: I am temporarily AWOL


Sorry to do this, everyone! I am temporarily unable to blog (and it's killing me!). My home computer is being repaired, and I'm so completely snowed under at the office that I feel as though I could work 24/7 and never dig myself out.  O.K., I know it's not quite that bad, but I can't really be in the office doing personal stuff if what I'm paid to do isn't yet done. 

I will be sending out emails to the winners of the 5 copies of SEVEN by Jacqueline Leo. 

I will continue to monitor comments, and they will post whenever I am able to access my email. 

I'm estimating that I will be back to posting by Thursday or Friday of this week.

I'll miss you!

8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

It's tough when you don't have a PC or internet, isn't it? I feel for you and look forward to your return.

Marie Cloutier said...

We'll be here when you get back :-)

fredamans said...

Looking forward to your return!

Audrey said...

I hope your computer feels better soon!!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh No! I hate computer problems!
And I hate work! heeheehee
Good luck, do you need a shovel?

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Take a guilt free break. We'll be here waiting. Hope your computer problems are short-lived.

Luanne said...

Lose the guilt ( although I know how you feel!) It's a busy time of the year!

Unknown said...

Hang in there. I hope you'll be back soon! The light is on & we're awaiting your return. Hopefully you're getting a lot of reading done!

~ Amy