Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 South Asian Reading Challenge



I'm joining the 2012 South Asian Reading Challenge hosted by Swapna at S. Krishna's Books. This is a favorite subgenre of mine, so I've a lot of titles to choose from. I'm first going to focus on reading books that I already own which fit this challenge.

Countries included: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and the Maldives


Timeline: January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012

1. SISTERS OF THE SARI by Brenda Baker
2. LITTLE PRINCES by Conor Grennan
3. SAFFRON DREAMS by Shaila Abdullah
4. HAUNTING JASMINE by Anjali Banerjee
5. AN ATLAS OF IMPOSSIBLE LONGING by Anuradha Roy
6. RADIO SHANGRI-LA by Lisa Napoli
7.


4 comments:

Tina said...

This has been an area I've been reading a lot about lately. Just finished A Sea of Poppies by Amitav Gnosh. If you haven't read it, it would be perfect for your challenge. Good luck and enjoy your challenges.

bermudaonion said...

Good luck!

nightclub guest list said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cessie said...

Another challenge I'm in and which I'm sooo looking forward! Can't wait to start reading :)
Have fun!