I'm joining the 2012 European Reading Challenge hosted by Rose City Reader. For this challenge, each book read must be by a different author and set in a different country. Once again, I'll draw first from books I already own, but I'm increasingly interested in the history of Eastern European countries, so I will most likely pick up a non-fiction history or two during the course of the 13 months this challenge runs.
Timeline: January 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013
Level: Five Star (Deluxe Entourage): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.
Personal Challenge: If I change out any of the following titles, it must be for a book I already own.
1. Romania - NO ONE IS HERE EXCEPT ALL OF US by Ramona Ausubel
2. Hungary - THE COUNTESS by Rebecca Johns
3. Russia - THE WINTER PALACE by Eva Stachniak
4. France - SUITE FRANCAISE by Irene Nemirovsky
5. Turkey - THEODORA by Stella Duffy