Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Books I Started But Didn't Finish Reading Challenge



I'm joining the 2012 Books I Started But Didn't Finish Reading Challenge hosted by Jillian at A Room of One's Own. I'm really excited about this challenge because I do have several books which I never finished -- not necessarily because I didn't like them. Some of them I was loving, but life just got in the way. Anyway, they all deserve to be completed. I'm not including any titles that I abandoned because I just didn't like the book.

Timeline: January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012

There are no levels to this challenge, but we are asked to list the books we are commiting to, so I'm starting with a short list today, and I'll add a one or two more as I organize my shelves over the next couple of weeks.

1.  A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES by Deborah Harkness
2. THE HERETIC'S WIFE by Brenda Vantrease
3. THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MRS. TOM THUMB by Melanie Benjamin

3 comments:

*ೃ༄ Jillian said...

Welcome to the challenge! I hope you're able to clear out your book lists in time for 2013. :-D

Zibilee said...

I have a few of these too, and this is a great challenge. I am hoping to finish a few of my lingering reads as well!

Martha @ Hey, I want to read that said...

I really liked the Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb-I hope you do too when you get back to it. What a wonderful reading challenge idea. There are a few books I read but didn't finish for one reason or another. Happy New Year and Happy Reading.