Thursday, November 26, 2009

Challenge: 2010 Colorful Reading Challenge


Rebecca at Lost in Books is hosting the 2010 Colorful Reading Challenge. This challenge requires that participants read 9 books with the names of 9 different colors in the titles. Rebecca even has a list of suggested titles organized by color. I was able to create my reading list just by glancing through her suggestions. Several titles have been on my TBR list for awhile. I even already own a few. I'll be crossing the titles off this list as I complete each book. If you'd like to join in, click here for all the details and to sign up.

Challenge begins January 1st and ends December 31, 2010.

1. THE WHITE QUEEN by Philippa Gregory
2. MENNONITE IN A LITTLE BLACK DRESS by Rhoda Janzen
3. THE BLUEST EYE by Toni Morrison
4. THE RED TENT by Anita Diament
5. HALF OF A YELLOW SUN by Chimamanda Ngozi
6. ON GOLD MOUNTAIN by Lisa Sea
7. THE TEA ROSE by Jennifer Donnelly
8. THE TURQUOISE by Anya Seton
9. PLUM LUCKY by Janet Evanovich