Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday Fill In #128: June 12, 2009

Thank you Janet for hosting the fun. Come join us here!


And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking grown-up life would be like TV life.

2. Library Thing was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you learn how to make ice cubes?

4. Deep, slow breathing, squaring my shoulders, and lengthening my spine helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the cake, as well as the icing!

6. High-pitched voices are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to walking the beach, reading to the kids and then to myself, tomorrow my plans include planting flowers and walking on the beach (O.K., some housework, too) and Sunday, I want to attend my great-niece's 3rd birthday party - at the beach (where else?)!

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

Enjoy your weekend! :)


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

:) Any particular TV show you thought your life would be like? It would be nice if in 30 minutes every problem we had could be resolved. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer Taylor said...

I used to wonder what my life would be like after I hit 30. I can honestly say, I never imagined most of what happened to me.