Saturday, June 27, 2009

Award: True Fairy Tale Award

Wanda of A Season to Read sent me this beautiful award saying that something tells her I am a daydream believer. Wanda, you are so right! It must be in my blood - Rhode Island's state motto is "Hope." Thank you for sharing this beautiful award!


The award is for the hopes that one day all your dreams will come true!!
Because we all are still Cinderella's at heart!

TuTu's Two Cents

Starting Fresh

The Maiden's Court

The Curious Reader

Royal Reviews

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Lots of awards for you lately! Congratulations!

Passages to the Past said...

So pretty and so deserved! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

thanks so much for the award! what a lovely one it is too! And I have a special announcement I have been waiting to post on my blog, that this goes along perfectly with. :)

Gaby317 said...

Thanks so much for the award! I really enjoy visiting your blog too.