Friday, August 12, 2011

SOUTHERN BELLE CHALLENGE - September 2011



I'm not too good with challenges -- I love the idea of them and want to participate,
but I tend to over-commit myself and then fall far short of my goals.

However, I'm taking on the SOUTHERN BELLE CHALLENGE
hosted by Brenda Gail at Curling Up With a Good Book.

The requirements are pretty loose:
 "We can choose to read books, watch movies, or find a favorite Southern recipe to share."

And it's only for the month of September!

Here are a few items on my personal challenge list:

4. See the movie: THE HELP

. . . and we'll just have to wait and see what else . . .

Want to join in? Sign up here.

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

You should have fun with this challenge!

Carol said...

I have my own reading challenge going but feel I could not commit to an organised one.

I do like the sound of your challenge. Good Luck!
I have read and enjoyed The Help.

carol

Zibilee said...

Good luck with your challenge!

Ashley said...

This sounds like a great challenge! You should add Gone with a Handsomer Man to your reading list by Michael Lee West, it was fantastic. She and Joshilyn Jackson are my two favorite Southern fiction authors.