by Julie Powell
Category:BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY
Size:5-1/2" x 8-1/4
About the book (from the publisher):
Julie & Julia, the bestselling memoir that's "irresistible....A kind of Bridget Jones meets The French Chef" (Philadelphia Inquirer), is now a major motion picture. Julie Powell, nearing thirty and trapped in a dead-end secretarial job, resolves to reclaim her life by cooking in the span of a single year, every one of the 524 recipes in Julia Child's legendary Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Her unexpected reward: not just a newfound respect for calves' livers and aspic, but a new life-lived with gusto. The film version is written and directed by Nora Ephron and stars Amy Adams as Julie and Meryl Streep as Julia.
Sound good? Come on, you KNOW you want this one! And thanks to the wonderful folks at Hachette Book Group, you could win one of five copies that I'll be giving away.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY:
• You must leave an email address in order to qualify. If I can't contact you, you can't win!
• You can earn an extra entry by being or becoming a Follower or Subscriber of this blog and telling me about it in a separate comment.
• Blog about this contest and provide me with the link to the post in a separate comment, and I'll give you yet another entry.
• Tweeting about this contest and providing me the link in a separate comment will get you one more entry.
• Stumble this blog, digg it, or technorati fave it and leave a separate comment for another entry.
• Winners must provide a U.S. or Canadian street address. Hachette is unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
• Deadline for entry is 12:00 midnight Friday, July 10, 2009 EST.
• Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email announcing that they have won; if I don't hear from a winner, I will draw another name.
Thank you to Anna at Hachette Book Group for making this giveaway possible.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.