Need some gifts for Dads and Grads? Look no further! Thanks to the wonderful folks at Hachette Book Group, I'm authorized to give away five (count 'em - 5!) sets of eight books. There's fiction, memoir, business, and inspiration in this big collection - something for every Dad or Grad on your gift list! (Or maybe for yourself?) Take a look at these titles:
1. THE NINE LESSONS by Kevin Milne
2. DO-OVER! by Robin Hemley
3. THE MAN'S BOOK by Thomas Fink
4. BONEMAN'S DAUGHTERS by Ted Dekker
5. AN HONORABLE GERMAN by Charles McCain
6. THE RICHEST MAN IN TOWN by W. Randall Jones
7. LINCOLN ON LEADERSHIP by Donald Phillips
8. OUTLIERS by Malcolm Gladwell
RULES FOR ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY:
• Leave a comment on this post telling me you want to win. Include an email address with your comment so that I can contact you if you do win. Use a spam-thwarting format such as geebee.reads AT gmail DOT com or geebee.reads [at] gmail [dot] com. You must leave an email address in order to qualify. If I can't contact you, you can't win!
• You can earn an extra entry by being or becoming a Follower or Subscriber of this blog and telling me about it in a separate comment.
• Blog about this contest and provide me with the link to the post in a separate comment, and I'll give you yet another entry.
• Tweet about this contest and providing me the link in a separate comment will get you one more entry.
• Stumble this blog, digg it, or technorati fave it and leave a separate comment for another entry.
That's a total of five (5) possible entries for each individual. Here's a few more details:
• Winners must provide a U.S. or Canadian street address. Hachette is unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
• Deadline for entry is 12:00 midnight, Saturday, June 27, 2009 EST.
• Winners will have 48 hours to respond to my email announcing that they have won; if I don't hear from a winner, I will draw another name.
Thank you to Valerie at Hachette Book Group for making this giveaway possible.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.