A couple of weeks ago, on May 20th (GASP!), I received a double shot of love lemonade from Cathy of One eyed stuffed bunny and Tina of Tutu's Two Cents. They each awarded me the Lemonade Award. This is a real feel-good award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. What a compliment! Thank you, ladies - I'm tickled pink - like lemonade!
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I nominate the following blogs:
Rose City Reader
The Book Dragon's Lair
Book Chatter and Other Stuff
It's a Jungle Out There
Daisy's Book Journal
A Season to Read
Write for a Reader
So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
Reading in Appalacia
YOU MAKE BLOGGING FUN!