Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE by Gabrielle Zevin



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B. of Should Be Reading.

Want to play along?  Here's what to do:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"People go crazy, not because they are crazy, but because it's the best available option at the time. In a way, it would have been easier to lose my mind because then I wouldn't have had to be there anymore."

-- page 132 (advanced readers copy)


ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE
Birthright (Volume 1)
by Gabrielle Zevin

Click here to read an excerpt.

7 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

I thought this was a fun book, as this quote shows!

Zibilee said...

I have this book for review, and I am really eager to get to it. I have heard some amazing things! Great quote today!

gautami tripathy said...

Love your teaser!

I seem to be out of my reading slump and reading slow and steady..

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The
Best Of Me by Nicholas Sparks
post!

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Makes sense to me. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

kayerj said...

sounds good to me and the cover is delicious. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I love this quote! I just may have to read this book!

Karen and Gerard said...

I don't think losing your mind is a good solution at all!

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-teasers-angel-on-leash-and-true.html