Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneak Peak: HOW TO CATCH AND KEEP A VAMPIRE by Diana Laurence


I've been seduced!

First, I was oblivious to the current vampire craze. Then I conciously ignored it. Slowly, my curiosity was piqued. Then I peaked!

And now, even I know that if you give a vampire an invitation into your home . . . he's gonna want some blood to go with it!

Here's a sneak peak at a fun book coming out in October -- start saving your pennies!


HOW TO CATCH AND KEEP A VAMPIRE
by Diana Laurence
Publisher: Sellers Publishing, Inc.
Pub. Date: October 2009
ISBN-13:
9781416205524
Sales Rank: 170,006
144pp


From the Publisher:
Discover the Secret of the Red Satin Ribbon . . .  In How to Catch and Keep a Vampire: A Step-by-Step Guide to Loving the Bad and the Beautiful, author Diana Laurence explores the romantic fascination we mortals have for the undead. Why do perfectly normal people fall for such sinister beings? And more importantly, what should we do about it when we do? Diana Laurence knows. With loads of personal experience to draw upon, Laurence does everything from explaining the attraction to blood-drinkers, to sharing what red satin signifies to them. In this book, she has created a road map to show readers how a vampire relationship can be achieved and conducted in harmony with everyday existence.



Click here to visit the website: http://www.howtocatchandkeepavampire.com/

3 comments:

Diana Laurence said...

Thanks so much for the sneak peek of my book, Gwendolyn! (Hey, and did you know there's a lovely vampire named Gwendolyn in the book?) I should tell you though that there's an error on some retailer sites, my book is actually 160 pages. Without those last 16, you wouldn't find out about my near scrape with...oh...I'd better not even hint at it. And yes, I do like to drive readers nuts with teasers like that. I blame the nasty influence of the vampires, LOL. Anyway, thanks again!

---Diana Laurence, author of "How to Catch and Keep a Vampire" (www.howtocatchandkeepavampire.com)

Booklogged said...

Don't you just love it when an author leaves a comment on your blog?
I love the cover on this book.

Belle said...

What a great title! I loved what you wrote: "if you give a vampire an invitation into your home . . . he's gonna want some blood to go with it!" I think I'll stick with giving a mouse a cookie LOL