Monday, May 25, 2009

WINNERS of TESTIMONY by Anita Shreve

Announcing the winners of TESTIMONY
by Anita Shreve!

Each of the following people have won a copy of the Anita Shreve novel, TESTIMONY courtesy of Hachette Book Group.

*gaby317 of Starting Fresh
scottsgal
Valeen
*Dixie and Gaby were kind enough to let me know they had won this book at other sites, so I picked 2 new winners: WANDA and LUCY. I've heard back from everyone now and have sent your addresses on to Hachette.

Congratulations! I have emailed the winners, and they have until midnight on Thursday, May 28th, to respond or I will pick another winner.


Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. Be sure and enter the Mother's Day Contest and to come by often for more book news and giveaways!


Thank you to Valerie of Hachette Book Group for making this giveaway possible.