Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Easter, Everyone! It's a gorgeous and glorious day here on the Rhode Island coast - absolutely beautiful.

I'll be traveling inland today, though, to my brother's house for our family get-together. There's no ocean there; however his property abuts a state park, so there's lots of forest and several lakes and ponds. Very pretty and peaceful.

The last couple of days I have been reading Spiced: A Pastry Chef's True Stories of Trials by Fire, After-Hours Exploits, andWhat Really Goes on in the Kitchen by Dalia Jurgensen. I received the ARC from Shelf Awareness and dove right in! It's a delicious read, and I was deep into it until the early morning hours. I hope to have a little time later today to finish it off. I'll post my review later this week.

Tonight I hope to get some work done on the mechanics of this blog - the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know! (Einstein said "As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.") I have a lot of work to do!

What are you doing today? Whatever it is, I hope you all have a day full of wonder and happiness!

0 comments: