Monday, November 16, 2009

2009 Holiday Reading Challenge




Ho! Ho! Ho! I'm signing on for the 2009 Holiday Reading Challenge hosted by Nely at all about {n}. The challenge runs from Friday, November 20th, through Thursday, December 31st. You're not limited to winter holidays and you don't have to read many books. Click here to get all the details and sign up.

I'll be reading:

1. A HOME FOR CHRISTMAS by Deborah Grace Staley
2. SILENT NIGHTS by Anne Perry
3. THE CHRISTMAS COOKIE CLUB by Ann Pearlman

8 comments:

Bleuette said...

Great Challenge!:)

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

bermudaonion said...

I couldn't resist this one either! Good luck!

Jill said...

I'm undecided on this one, I am just about to finish my third Christmas book today or tomorrow and I don't know if I'll be reading any more. I love the idea though!

Book Dragon said...

I've signed up too! Plus another Christmas challenge and a winter "Chill Baby, Chill!" challenge! Good thing we can overlap.

Nely said...

So glad you've joined the challenge Gwendolyn. I look forward to your reviews.

Happy Reading!
♥Nely

Darlene said...

This is a great challenge. Good luck and enjoy.

Unknown said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be doing it, too. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was a great challenge! I did it myself. I loooooove Christmas books!

You should look at this new challenge too:

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/inthebookcase/752849/

I'm going to join it as soon as I get my booklist together.

Talk with you later,
~Cathy H.