Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Arthurian Challenge 2009-2010

The other day I noticed that Gina at Book Dragon's Lair had just signed up for the Arthurian Challenge hosted by Becky at Becky's Book Reviews. Well, I thought, I simply MUST have this button/badge on my blog! (It's gorgeous, and was designed by Robin of A Fondness for Reading.) And, since my fall TBR list includes several Arthurian tales, the timing is perfect!

If you're interested, the challenge runs through March 2010, so you've still got plenty of time. You have your choice of books, short stories, poetry, tv shows, movies, even comic books. Come on! I'm notoriously bad at challenges, but even I can do this one! Sign up here.

What's first on deck for me? (It's also good for the Middle Grade Reading Challenge.)

KING ARTHUR and THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
by Benedict Flynn
illustrated by Young Ran Choi
narrated by Sean Bean

Publisher: Sourcebooks, Incorporated
Pub. Date: March 2008
ISBN-13:
9781402212437
Sales Rank: 135,341
Age Range: 7 to 9
144pp
Series:
Hear It Read It Series
Edition Description: With Audio CD