Saturday, September 5, 2009

ABC Meme


I have been tagged by Cathy at One eyed stuffed bunny . It's a fun one!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share your ABC’s.
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Available or single? Single and unavailable

Best Friend? My sister

Cake or Pie? Pie, to everyone's surprise

Drink of choice? Diet Coke


Essential item for every day use? Diet Coke


Favorite color? Robin's egg blue

Google? Gurgle. I mean, yes.

Hometown? Cumberland, Rhode Island

Indulgences? Craft magazines, chocolate chip muffins

January or February? February - the sky is bluer and brighter

Kids and their names? As yet to be determined, but I call my niece and nephews "Hey you" and "Little brats" and when my niece is a dog, we call her "Fetcho"

Life is incomplete without…? Diet Coke

Marriage date? In the paranormal future

Number of siblings? 5 - 4 sisters, 1 brother

Oranges or apples? Apples, Royal Gala, Organic

Phobias and fears? That today is my last day

Quote for the day?

"Sometimes the light's all shining on me
Other times I can barely see . . ."
Truckin' by the Grateful Dead

Reason to smile? Diet Coke

Season? I love them all!

Tag 3 people?


Tina @ Tutu's Two Cents
Shawn @ Maymay's Memos
Liviania @ In Bed with Books


And anyone else who would like to play!

Unknown fact about me? I thought I wasn't "smart enough" to become a librarian

Vegetable you hate? Eggplant

Worst habit? Diet Coke

X-rays you’ve had? Chest, Dental, Feet

Your fave food? Currently, Carmella's Pizza (with Diet Coke)

Zodiac sign?
Gemini

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you love Diet Coke! Too funny!

rhapsodyinbooks said...

I'm guessing the same as Bermudaonion!!!

Lisa said...

I'm thinking that if you call the nieces and nephews "hey you" and "little brats" then maybe you should hold off on having any of your own!:)

kalea_kane said...

Fetcho!!! Oh that was the best! Gwendolyn you didn't tag me, but I just might have to do this anyway. That was fabulous.

I love me some Diet Coke.

PS I went to school at CCRI in Lincoln. Not too far from Cumberland. I still have some friends from there. That was THE safest town! My friend Melissa and I use to go out clubbing and then go to her house, turn on my car to warm it up and just walk all over her neighborhood drinking coffee. We never worried once about my car.

Enjoyed the meme!

:)

Kelly

Gwendolyn B. said...

Kelly - Consider yourself tagged! (I'm a bit of a rebel!)

P.S. Fetcho says "AARRFF" (and she wants you to know that she IS a real dog!)

;) G.