Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ditto Doubles: Lashes of Consequence

I've read the Crombie book and really liked it. (It's from one of my favorite detective series.) The Perkins book is on my Wish List and I hope to read it this summer. But what I REALLY want are those eyelashes! What's her secret?!

NECESSARY AS BLOOD
By Deborah Crombie

The latest entry in Deborah Crombie’s New York Times Notable, Edgar®, Agatha, and Macavity Awards-nominated mystery series featuring Scotland Yard detectives Duncan Kincaid and Gemma James.





A novel about sisters, secrets, and the power of sacrificial love set in 1970s India.

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Those are pretty eyelashes, yeah!

bermudaonion said...

Even though they gave the photo different treatments, I really wish they'd use different ones.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Ha! I love these! There are sooo many "Doubles" it is so funny.

Zibilee said...

I always find it so amazing when books have virtually the same cover. You would think that they would want to be original, instead of using stock photos, but yes, those eyelashes are great!