Monday, May 3, 2010

Mailbox Monday: May 2, 2010


Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. If you'd like to join in, stop by Marcia's and leave a link - or just browse through the comments to see what new books have been showing up.

What's in your mailbox?


MAGICKEEPERS: The Pyramid of Souls
by Erica Kirov

from Sourcebooks





THE SEASON OF SECOND CHANCES
by Diane Meier

from Macmillan





HELLHOUND ON HIS TRAIL:
The Stalking of Martin Luther King, Jr.
by Hampton Sides

from Random House





THE SECRET SPEECH
by Tom Rob Smith

from Hachette Book Group

8 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

The Secret Speech interests me!

Mailbox Mondays

Passages to the Past said...

What a pretty cover for The Season of Second Chances! Enjoy your new additions!

My mailbox is HERE.

Zibilee said...

I have been reading a lot of good things about The Season of Second Chances, and I hope you enjoy it, along with all your other new arrivals!!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I am curious about The Season of Second Chances. It sure has been mentioned on quite a few blogs. Enjoy all your new reads!

bermudaonion said...

Hellhound on His Trail sounds pretty intense. Enjoy your new books.

Marie Cloutier said...

I can't wait to see what you think of THE SECRET SPEECH! :-)

Lisa said...

I've been curious about Hellhound--can't wait to read what you think of it!

Mystica said...

I am interested in both Secret of Second Chances as well as The Secret Speech